Monday, October 6, 2008

Early Works

[Click On Images To Enlarge]


This is the first piece i have done.
I did this piece using a variety of different mediums, techniques and subject matter.

I used acrylic paint and aerosol paint. I applied the acrylic with a variety of brushes, as well as a roller. The "A" was applied using a stencil.

The picture contains four panels, depicting a ghost and the aftermath of a murder.



This was painted for a good friend of mine.
It captivates the "red head race", battling a Pegasus, below an erupting volcano.
This painting was done using acrylic and aerosol on canvas.



This painting was painted on canvas, using mostly aerosol, but including some acrylic.

It depicts the crucifixion of Christ. I did this painting due to my childhood faith, and my interest in the subject.

The white light surrounding him is a symbol of Jesus' great power to many. The other three characters are darkened to show that they are insignificant compared to him.

No comments: